If you want to turn Youtube Videos To Text you’ll need to have a software program called Youtube SRT Downloader 1.0 (UPDATED).
Here’s what you do:
1. Search on Youtube for the videos you want to turn to text.
2. Go to Features on Youtube and sort by Closed Captions.
3. Copy the link from your browser and paste it into your Youtube SRT Downloader.
4. Save the SRT file.
5. Open the SRT file with Notepad.
6. Clean up the SRT file you turned into text and now you have text that you may or may not be able to use (make sure you have the right to use the text to stay out of trouble).
What Is An SRT File?
An SRT File is a subtitles file that is used in videos. I am not an expert in the area.
Assuming you can use this text, now you have quality content on niche subjects you never would gotten without using this technique.
Are You Uploading Videos To Youtube?
If you are uploading videos to Youtube there are benefits to using closed captions on your videos. You’ll get more viewers: the hearing challenged are a large segment that like to watch videos and learn online. And it’s really good for SEO.
I’ll do another video and article just on the subject of using subtitles and transcription to boost your video SEO!
If you enjoyed or learned from this article on how to turn Youtube Videos to Text please like and share this article and the video. Share the love 🙂
And don’t miss my User Generated Content Video (program). It’s doing very well for a lot of smart Internet Marketers.